|Senior Associate / Associate Director – Private Equity (Fixed Term Contract)|
|MUFG Alternative Fund Services (Jersey) Limited|
- Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting standards (IFRS, FRS 102, etc) including consolidated financial statements.
- Assist in the co-ordination of the annual accounts process.
- Reviewing and advising on the impact of changes to accounting standards.
- Review bookkeeping and identify and input year-end accounting adjustments and reconciliations.
- Attention to detail and contribute to reviews.
- Implement proper system of internal controls.
- Ability to liaise with auditors, clients and advisors directly.
- Quarterly & Year-End Client reporting.
- NAV calculations.
- Ownership, management and resolution of client queries.
- Ensure all professional relationships internal and external are maintained at the highest level.
- Contribute and drive the overall strategic plan of MUFG.
- Assist with system improvement initiatives and automation projects to meet future client needs.
- Proven track record of high quality client service to a varied portfolio.
Experience in Investran software would be beneficial for this role but is not a pre-requisite. The successful applicant will ideally have at least 3 - 5 years financial reporting experience, either holding or studying towards a professional qualification in Accountancy, in addition to:
- Recent and relevant experience of financial statement preparation.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills with strengths in Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is particularly an asset.
- Proven investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.